I found this askreddit thread today, and for once I knew exactly what I wanted to write, and later wanted to also remember vividly. My story of importance, like many others, was 9/11/2001. Not because I had anyone personally involved, but because it was big. Pivotal. There is no going back after that. Conversations between classmates were forever changed, policies were enacted out of fear that we cannot ever take back,
I’m not always a sentimental person, but sometimes it’s good to remember why some things happened. Why we’ve been at war my entire adolescence and adulthood. Why we were involved in the first place, and how we got to the mess we’re in now. We were hurt, and wanted to hurt someone back. We had an idea who did it, and a lot of old bad blood to clear up in the area. Seems those two thing led into each other nicely, didn’t they?
In a rare display of trigger sensitivity, I’m putting the guts of this memory under a cut. Be warned, thar be some nasty critters past here.
Terrible racist joke, that made me laugh anyways:
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
Sure, I’ll do this. g-knightfall told me to do it.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer all the questions the person who tagged you asked, and then write 10 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
- Cookies or cake?
—> Cake, always. Cheesecake doubly so.
- If you were to be the protagonist of any story (from any medium), and you essentially were them (their pasts, likes, motivations are yours), who would you choose to be and why?
—> Arthur Dent, because I already am.
- Cats or dogs? Both?
—> Both. Also rats. I love animals, and would have some of my own if I didn’t travel so much.
- Who do you think you are?
—> I think I’m an honest, loving, sympathetic individual who also likes terrible puns, dirty jokes, and beer. Also I’m a furry.
- Here’s a plane ticket to anywhere in the world: Where are you going to go?
—> To see Allie. I hope she’s in the south of France.
- What’s for favorite book? (If series then best of series)
—> Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Any silly fears/phobias? (Gnomes.)
—> I am irrationally afraid of stickers. Always have been.
I am rationally afraid of losing those people close to me.
- Quick! It’s time for childhood movies! What do you put in to watch?
—> The Lion King, hands down.
- Is there anything your friends wont let you do/see? (Mine wont let me try energy drinks since they say I produce that stuff naturally and so don’t need any extra)
—> Mmmm, nope. Nothing. :/
- You are given a chance to relive a part of your life that you regret but has also helped you become who you are today. Do you take it? Would you change any of it?
—> Yes to both, and that’s all I’ll say.
- What is your guilty pleasure website?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t?
- What’s your personal breakfast of champions?
- What small personal achievement gives you the most pride through the day?
- Would you rather take on 1 horse sized goose? Or 100 goose sized horses? Why?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Favorite pizza topping?
- What’s holding you back?
- How do you dance?
- Why don’t you floss every day?
Okay, I want dontdodinos Pinwheel-cerberus and anyone else who feels like it.